TAMPA, FLORIDA CRIMINAL LAWYER
The Mayberry Law Firm is a criminal defense firm that provides "client first" legal services to those investigated or charged with State and Federal crimes. Our criminal lawyers have exclusively served Tampa and the surrounding areas throughout our entire careers. We haven't forgotten the perspective of someone unfamiliar with a process where much is at stake. We will balance that compassion for you and your situation with the tone necessary to achieve the best possible result in your case. Our lawyers agree that when an individual realizes they are being investigated for a crime or have recently been arrested, counsel from an experienced criminal lawyer should be sought as soon as possible. We believe getting out in front of your case puts you in the best position to avoid the charge altogether, gather information in anticipation of trial, or to earn entry into a diversionary program. The sooner you can get to us, the sooner we can put our experience and tenacity to use on your behalf.
Our founder, Jason Mayberry is a former prosecutor who chose the Tampa area after attending law school in north Florida. In his time in the Bay area he's been deemed "superb" by attorney review service AVVO, the highest designation possible. Jason was also awarded the "Client's Choice" badge on AVVO for Federal Criminal Defense. He's been interviewed on the topic of DUI by thestreet.com and has been a go to for Tampa Bay Online when an attorney's take was needed regarding mandatory driver improvement school for first time red light citations.
Why Choose Us?
So you know who we are, you know what we do, and you have an idea as to our approach to your case. Why us and not them? We care. Everyone says they care, but no other firm will have the courage to really strip it down as to why they care. Jason Mayberry cares about the outcome of your case on two levels. First and most importantly we know that anytime you're charged in a criminal court it has an immediate impact on your job, health, and family. Similar to going to a Doctor for a serious medical condition, the unknown is terrifying regardless of what forum it's in. Sometimes fear clouds your ability to consider both the short term circumstances and the long term consequences of what you're dealing with. We will never encourage you to do something in the short term that will devastate you in the long term. We will help you monitor all the possibilities in your case and their impact. It's about your case but it's also about your life and how criminal charges affect not only you, but those who love you. We want not only a good result for your case but also a result that won't haunt you for the rest of your life.
We hate to lose. Yeah, part of it is selfish for us. WE HATE TO LOSE. Being a lawyer is a competitive job. We'll tell you flat out that even if we didn't care about a client at all (this has not, nor will it ever happen) we would still fight as hard as we can, not only for them, but also for our own pride, reputation and hatred of losing a trial or not getting the best possible result. Think about it for a second. Not all football players like their coach. If they hate to lose, they'll still play as hard as they can to avoid losing. Same principle.
Reeling this in a little bit, it's important for you to know as our future or current client that we care about people. You cannot perform as an attorney with any effectiveness unless you do. Jason Mayberry has always felt that if someone were advocating for his interest he would want them to be pushed not only by client service but also a burning desire to be successful in their endeavors. We feel that extra layer of drive separates us from the rest.
The Mayberry Law Firm focuses our practice on defending the accused and representing our client as a person rather than a case number flowing through the Tampa criminal system. We represent clients in all kinds of criminal cases in Federal and State courts in the Tampa Bay area. We've represented clients accused of just about anything from DUI, trafficking drugs, conspiracy to deliver drugs, sex crimes, battery, assault, grand theft, to suspended license issues.
We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Give us a call at 813-444-7435.
- Missouri Grand Jury Declines to Indict Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson for the Death of Michael Brown. A St. Louis County grand jury chose not to indict Officer Darren Wilson for the shooting death of St. Louis teen Michael Brown. After nearly three
- Florida Woman Accused of Dismembering and Cooking Neighbor Volusia County woman Angela Stoldt of Deltona is accused of stabbing her neighbor, James Sheaffer, in the eyes with an ice pick before strangling him
- "Blade Runner" Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison Oscar Pistorius, renowned Paralympic sprinter was sentenced yesterday to five years in a South African prison for the shooting and killing of his then
- Lessening the Financial Damage of a DUI Being charged with a DUI will result in severe financial penalties both direct and indirect. In addition to the cost of arrest, you may lose your ....
- Injured? You need us! If you were involved in an automobile accident and are seriously injured, the Mayberry Law Firm can help. Like accidents, injuries vary in their ....
- The Danger of False Allegations It is a fact of life that people disagree. In many families, with many different opinions, there can be cause for heated debate and argument. For many ....