Due to its large population, Pinellas County generally has more arrests per year than many other counties in Florida. If you have been charged with a crime in Pinellas County it is imperative that you hire an aggressive Pinellas County criminal lawyer to represent your interests.HOW CAN WE HELP IN YOUR CRIMINAL CASE?
Jason Mayberry has been a successful criminal attorney in Pinellas County for over 6 years. In that time he’s developed relationships with the Pinellas County State Attorneys office that can only benefit his clients. For that reason amongst others, we are called upon every day to represent the interests of Pinellas County residents and we accept that honor proudly. At the end of the day there are many Pinellas County criminal attorneys out there. So why choose us? Thanks for asking.
- The criminal justice process is foreign to you and you’re likely scared to death. We understand that and we’ll take the time to do all we can to ease your mind. While we’re aggressive in defending your rights, we’re compassionate to your concerns and we want to alleviate them.
- Our quote legal fee doesn’t change after you’ve retained us. We don’t charge you for every paper clip, pen, and postage stamp we use to represent that. Some lawyers do; we think that’s silly. Who has time for that?
- We have a great relationship with our local prosecutors both at the State level and Federal level. Anyone that tries to tell you that’s not important is fibbing. Trust is a critical thing in this business and we have that with Pinellas County.
- If you want a trial, we’ll try your case. We won’t twist and turn and try to convince you to plea out to your charges. We’ll advise you every step of the way and we’ll be totally objective with our advice.
- We don’t give you a bunch of fluff. If there is a problem with your case, we’ll tell you. If the State has a problem with your case, we’ll tell you. Too many criminal lawyers do all they can to keep their clients happy so they can get a good online review. That doesn’t work. You need candor, good, bad, or otherwise in order to get the best possible outcome. You’ll always get that from us.
- If you call us, we’ll answer. Our lawyers are accessible and that’s the way it has to be.
- We care about our clients. Unfortunately that’s become something we tell our clients because not all attorneys do. All too often an attorney happily cashes a client’s check and then does nothing for them. We can’t guarantee a result but we can guarantee we’ll work hard.
Our criminal attorneys handle all varieties of Federal and State criminal cases arising in Pinellas County. Because Pinellas County is surrounded by water we handle a variety of Federal possession with the intent to distribute drugs cases, State drug trafficking cases, possession of drugs cases, bank fraud, wire and mail fraud, tax fraud, RICO act cases, money laundering, Federal and State conspiracy cases, murder, DUI, Federal and State Sex crime allegations, all violent crimes, and many others.WILL YOU HAVE TO GO TO COURT?
That depends. Though each case as a general rule has several pretrial hearings, each Judge has their own policy on whether a defendant’s presence is necessary. We will always have you execute a “waiver of appearance and authority to represent” form allowing us to appear in court for you. We do this in anticipation of your case landing in front of a Judge who is ok with us appearing for you, though you are always welcome to attend any of your court hearings. Should you be charged in a Federal Court your case will be heard in Hillsborough County at the Sam M. Gibbons U.S. Courthouse located at 801 N. Florida Avenue in Tampa. If you’re charged in Federal Court we’ll require you to be present with us for your court hearings as it could be beneficial to your case down the road.
The Judges presiding 6th Judicial Circuit for Pinellas County are here.
The Judges presiding in the Middle District of Florida Federal Court for the Tampa division can be found here.
The criminal attorneys at The Mayberry Law Firm are experienced in front of both Pinellas County State Judges and our Federal Judges in the Middle District of Florida.WHY HIRE US?
Our firm’s founder, Jason Mayberry is a “Top 100 Trial Lawyer” as selected by the National Trial Lawyer’s Association and is rated a perfect 10 out of 10 on AVVO.com. You can learn more about our firm through our objective reviews on AVVO.